The Whay Law Firm was founded with the sole purpose of serving Government Contractors. Although the firm provides legal services to Fortune 500 companies, its primary focus is on small- and mid-sized companies. The firm’s niche is providing effective and affordable legal services to Government Contractors.
The firm is headed by Todd Whay. With over 20 years of Government Contracting experience, Mr. Whay is a highly experienced Government Contracts attorney that devotes his practice to assisting clients navigate the daily array of legal challenges and opportunities. With his law firm experience, as well as his corporate experience, Mr. Whay understands that clients want solutions to their real-world problems, not abstract dissertations on the law.
Personalized attention is one of the distinguishing features of the services provided by the Whay Law Firm. Unlike a large firm, you are not just one of many clients to us. Mr. Whay works closely with each client to develop an appropriate strategy to reach the client’s goals.
Todd Whay, Esq.
Email: Todd Whay
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Bid Protests of Government Contracts before the GAO
- Bid Protests of Government Contracts before the Court of Federal Claims
- Government Contractor Claims
- Appeals of Contracting Officers’ Final Decisions Denying Claims
- Requests for Equitable Adjustments
- Teaming Agreements
- SBA Programs
- Buy American Act
- Trade Agreements Act
- Service Contract Act
- Freedom of Information Act
- Federal Acquisition Regulation and Agency Supplements
- Mergers and Acquisition of Government Contractors
- Novation of Government Contracts
- Business Formation
- Intellectual Property
- Cost Accounting and Allowable Costs
- Legal Audits for Compliance with Government Contract Laws
- Thales North America, Inc., Corporate Counsel and Export Control Officer
- GTSI, Inc., Corporate Counsel
- Pompan, Ruffner & Werfel, P.C., Associate
- J.D., The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, D.C.
- M.B.A., University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business, Baltimore, MD
- B.S., Towson University, Towson, MD
- Maryland Bar
- Virginia Bar
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Supreme Court of Virginia